My smallest OLKB based on ARTSEY-mod-Colemak with a few changes.
This keymap use the default one with some changes to suit my needs. Mainly having most used symbol on a separated layer copying the common symbols from the number keys to the second row, adding other symbols and ◌̀ ◌́ dead keys for accents.
- JIS layout.
- Independent Windows layout/MacOS layout layers.
- Bottom row keys are arranged like a standard keyboard.
- Arrow keys are designed in the inverted-T.
Neo, Colemak, QWERTZ
My Kyria keymap and userspace. Includes Modular Bongocat and Conway's Game of Life
A simple straight forward layout, and good for programming. It is a bit configurable.
QWERTY, Colemak, Dvorak, Workman
- Customized comma and period, which have exclamation point and question mark on their shift layer.
- Tap right-shift for underscore, tap left-shift for tab.
- Symmetric layout of paired braces/brackets/slashes for easier memorization.
- Arrows placed directly on home position
QWERTY, Colemak, Dvorak
Beginner-friendly Kyria keymap containing 5 layers which allows it to include all keys found on an ANSI layout TKL keyboard plus media keys. Hardware features of the Kyria such as OLEDs, rotary encoders and underglow are also supported.
Loosely based on Miryoku, optimized for OS-independent legal writing on mac and windows.
This Tormentor keymap was designed for my workplace/hands/fingers aaand for Hungarian (+9 vowels). It probably won't fit with your needs, but the concepts and workflow might help your own project.
- one rotary encoder
- custom leader key
- custom layer logic
- custom oneshot modifiers
- end of sentence
- case modes (CAPSWORD, x_case, NUMW0RD)
- power brackets
- dynamic info on both OLED displays
Keyboard layout derived from BÉPO and optimised for split ortholinear and columnar-staggered keyboards like the ErgoDox, with two secondary layers (scientific symbols + numpad / other symbols + function keys) accessible with the thumb.
English, German, Swedish
a modified hands down gold layout on the kyria